Sydney Funds Management is an ASIC licensed specialist fund management company that is part of the BlueMount Capital Group, a national ASIC licensed capital markets group with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Shanghai.
– Total Funds Management Services
– Registry services
– Know your client and Anti Money Laundering compliance (KYC/AML)
The Ironfish Development Master Fund
The Fund will invest in Australia real estate or real estate related assets. Assets are typically residential, but may also include commercial and mixed-use assets. The Fund typically invests at the development stage of the assets. That is, the Fund finances the developer who acquires the real estate assets and/or finances the actual development of those real estate assets.
The investment objective of the Fund is to preserve capital and produce consistent returns, after management fees and ordinary expenses, over rolling 3-year periods. Returns will comprise both capital and income.
The Ironfish Development Master Fund is a wholesale only fund and investors are required to meet the sophisticated investor requirements set by ASIC:
An investor is considered a Sophisticated investor if they satisfy one of the following:
– A person or entity that invests at least $500,000 into the offer.
– A person that has obtained a qualified accountant’s certificate not more than 6 months old that:
– Has net assets of at least $2.5 million, or
– Has a gross income for each of the last two financial years of at least $250,000; or Invests at least $50,000 into the offer
– An entity that is controlled by a person that meets the requirements of (a) or (b) above.
Request an Information Memorandum and speak to your financial advisor about whether this is the right investment for you
Sydney Funds Management advises you read and review our Information Memorandum (IM), as well as speak to a financial adviser before making an investment in our funds. The IM will provide you with the relevant details relating to Management Team, Investment Philosophy and Risks which will assist you in making an investment decision.
The Sydney Funds Management to team is happy to discuss further any queries or questions you may have, in person or over the phone, once you have reviewed the IM.
Please contact us or call +61 (02) 8089 1969 if you would like to request an Information Memorandum.